CALL US TODAY:
- Can't afford to make repairs?
- Thinking of downsizing
- You owe back property taxes?
- Sick of the upkeeps and headaches that come with ownership?
- Are you heading towards foreclosure?
- Thinking of relocating to be near your children?
- Need to sell an inherited or unwanted home?
- Are you facing marital issues or divorce?
- Will your house simply not sell?
Yes, we’ve all been there. And the truth is, trying to sell your house for top-dollar through the traditional means, sheer persistence, patience, thick-skinned immunity to rejection just doesn’t work anymore. A lot of challenges and headaches come into play here.
Selling your house through traditional methods can take months and in some worse case, years, and that’s if it sells AT ALL. And that’s not counting the headaches, money, jumping through a lot of hoops just to get the house “ready to sell”.
For You, We’re the “Sure Thing”
We are an established company dedicated to helping distressed homeowners prepare and sell their home in a ridiculously short amount of time, еxіt for tор-dоllаr, and reach their target.
We are not shy about getting our hands dirty. Our only mission is to satisfy and put a huge smile on the face of every client that walks through our door.
If you keep reading every single word of this message, we could make selling your house more pleasant, lucrative, and even FUN. And we could do it virtually overnight – just like we have done for hundreds of people.
The Last thing You Need Now Is another Real Estate Agent Charging You a Fortune
We Take Care Of All the Closing Costs and Will NEVER Charge You A Dime!
If you’re trying to sell a house and desire the confidence to know that you’ll achieve your desired goals and get a mouth-watering offer vs. hoping that by some miracle things will finally go your way…
…then you know how important it is to maximize every opportunity and put your best foot forward.
Now, there’s no reason to wing it and risk leaving thousands, tens of thousands… if not millions on the table. Wе саn sell your house FASTER and MORE PROFITABLE thаn ANY оthеr fіrm around the glоbе.
And that’s not us bragging. That’s a promise.
What would You Rather Do: Frustrate and Overwork Yourself Or…
the way we see it, you’ve really got only two options:
Don’t decide now. Simply fill out the form below for an “absolutely” No Obligation What-so-ever FREE consultation with our IN-house experts or you can call 888-309-6902.
Remember, you have absolutely no obligation to work with us – all we’re asking is that you give us a chance to talk with you.
PS: Remember we cover every fee associated with closing the deal. You don’t have to lift a finger. No hidden expenses and certainly No commission. And we move at any pace you’re comfortable with. Contact us today even if it’s to just chat!
Hear from real people like you and their experiences
How I sold my house for cash in 21 days
When I heard them say "We will buy your house cash and in any condition" I kind of thought, "what's going on here, how is this possible"? At the time we were selling our house through probate after the passing of a family member and had been struggling to find buyers (nearly 3 months on the market).
We'd get the occasional buyer walk through's but nothing would stick as most feedback they'd give us was either our house was too expensive for the market or that we needed to move out and add our own expensive repairs to our house upwards of $10k in costs we couldn't afford.
I'm going to tell you about my personal experience with selling to an investor buyer and offer you a chance to work with the same people I did and other similar buyers and you can see for yourself that it actually works.
Why selling to an investor buyer worked for me
- They didn't even do a walk through. They didn't make a big deal about the wood on the patio, or paint chips or water marks on the ceiling. In fact they didn't even setup a time to do any serious inspection. I ended up asking them after the sale and they said they were going to renovate most of our house anyway so no need to force us to spend money staging our house.
- No price haggling. They come in with a formula that tells them how much they can offer and still make a profit after renovations. We had tried to sell at a higher price through an agent with no luck up to that point and were willing to take less in exchange for not having to invest money into upgrades etc. In the end it turned out we didn't lose much if any had we gone with an agent and paying their commission fees.
- We needed to sell fast. Considering we had a deadline to sell (because of a reverse mortgage and probate court) and lack of money to put into repairs and fix ups it made sense to take a reasonable offer which we did and that ened up selling and closing quickly (in 3 weeks).
-O.L. Inland Empire, CA